5 Budget-Friendly All Natural Hair Product Lines


Updates on NEW Hair Care Posts and Exclusive Giveaways are just a click away. Subscribe Now!
Email address
First Name

This article was originally published on LovinOurTextures.com

Finding all-natural hair products that are high quality and won’t break the bank can be hard. I hear many women talk about how expensive products can get and how inaccessible they are. Well, I have comprised five all natural product lines that I personally use, and best of all, they are easy to get your hands on and are budget-friendly.

EDEN BodyWorks
Retail Price: $9-$10
Not only is this line of products all-natural, but you get more bang for your buck with sizes ranging up to 16 ounces for only $10. A lot better than the average 8 ounces of product for $10 that are offered from most product lines. With three lines to choose from—Jojoba Monoi, Peppermint Tea Tree, and Coconut Shea-EDEN BodyWorks caters to all hair types. My personal favorites are the Coconut Shea CoWash and the Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner.

Retail Price: $9-$12
SheaMoisture was my go-to product line when I was relaxed, transitioning, and now that I am natural. This company is expanding rapidly and has products for hair, skin, and beauty. I am absolutely in love with the African Black Soap line which is my holy grail of products. Another thing that I love about SheaMoisture is that it is always on sale and easily accessible.

Retail Price: $8-$10
Giovanni Eco Chic line rely on more herbs than oils to repair and moisturize hair. For this reason, these products are light and will not build up on the hair shaft. If you’re on the curly girl method, I highly recommend this line. The average cost for an 8 ounce product in this line is $8. However, you may find the 33 ounce bottles at your local TJ Maxx or Marshall’s for $10. Quite a steal!

Burt’s Bees
Retail Price: $8-$9
Burt’s Bees products can be found almost anywhere. The hair care line is void of stylers, however they do have a plethora of treatments, shampoos, and conditioners. This line is roughly 98% natural. If you’re wondering what the other unnatural 2% is, it is either the fragrance and/or the preservative depending on the product.

Aubrey Organics
Retail Price: $10-$12
Aubrey Organics Products can be purchased online or at your local health and nutrition store. This line has an array of products that cater to specific hair needs such as dry hair, normal hair, etc. The ingredients are a mixture of herbs and oils and is great for people who don’t like their products to be too heavy or light.

READ  Review: SheaMoisture African Black Soap Purification Masque

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Updates on NEW Hair Care Posts and Exclusive Giveaways are just a click away. Subscribe Now!
Email address
First Name
Secure and Spam free...


Email address